If your business is ready to take on employees for the first time, or you are just playing catchup, we can personalize a Nevada compliant new hire packet for you.
- New Hire Checklist
- W4 and I9
- Issued Equipment
- DETR Notice to Employees
- Direct Deposit Form
- Document of Discussion Form
- Employee Contact Information
- Workers Compensation Rights & Responsibilities (Nevada)
- Retention Guidelines
Whether you have two employees, or 100, we can draft an Employee Handbook to cover all the required and desired policies. If you already have an Employee Handbook we can make sure it is up to date with the most recent requirements.
Compliance with employee paperwork can be a burden, but we can act as your onboarding manager for you. Offering ervices, such as:
- Scheduling and completing new hire packets
- Compliant I-9 completion
- Employee file retention and destruction